- 1/2 Cup Forage Bircher Muesli
- 1/3 Cup Greek Yoghurt, or Coconut for a vegan alternative
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, and a splash to serve
- 1/2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries, and a sprinkling more to serve
- In a bowl combine the Bircher, yoghurt, almond milk, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and blueberries and mix all ingredients well, ensuring that there is enough liquid to just cover the top of the mixture. This will mean that your Bircher will be well soaked through.
- Cover the bowl overnight in the fridge to absorb the liquid.
- In the morning, transfer this mixture into a saucepan, or microwave and heat lightly on a low heat until the mixture is warm but not dry. This will heat the blueberries until they begin to pop and will create the taste of a warm blueberry muffin coming fresh out of the oven. Add any additional milk here as needed to not dry out the bircher too much.
- Once warm and the blueberries have begun to slightly bleed, transfer the warm bircher into a bowl and serve with a sprinkling of fresh blueberries and a dashing of cinnamon, and enjoy.