Forage Bircher Muesli
- 1Kg bag of Forage Bircher mix
- 600g of FiveAM natural or Vanilla yoghurt
- 250ml of natural pressed or 100% cloudy apple juice
- 1 banana
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- Thinly slice the banana and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon, ensuring that all slices of the banana are coated in the juice. This will keep your banana nice and yellow over the coming days in the fridge, no brown bits here!
- Add the Forage and 600gm of yoghurt to the bowl, combining all ingredients by folding with a spatula; doing your best not to mash the banana – yes, it’s an art!
- Once combined, add the juice until liquid sits above the surface of the Bircher – the mix should look wet and soggy.
- Cover and leave in the fridge over night.
- Spoon into bowl and serve with fresh or poached fruit, lemon curd or whatever toppings your heart desires – maybe even some Paleo granola for some crunch.
The smoothest most indulgent bircher you ever did see, smell and have the pleasure to taste!
Experience the smell and taste of mum’s homemade blueberry muffins with this Warm Blueberry Muffin Bircher, ultimate comfort meal this winter.
Our Chai Bircher recipe combines the health benefits and delicious flavour of Chai tea with a our unique blend of 100% Gluten-free ancient grains to nourish your body and tantalise your senses.