Forage Paleo Bliss Balls
- Soak Dates in Warm Water for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Blitz ½ Cup of Forage Paleo in Food Processor until it forms a fine meal.
- Combine Paleo Meal with other ½ Cup of Forage Paleo in a large bowl.
- Strain dates. Blitz in food processor until a date paste is formed.
- Add dates and melted Coconut Oil to the Paleo mix and stir until well combined.
- Roll into balls of your size (ours made seven medium sized balls) and refrigerate. These balls will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Whether you have been a fan of Choc Orange in the past or not, this Jaffa inspired Bircher Muesli has a richness and citrus zing that is sure to convert even the harshest of critics.
Who hasn’t heard of Pecan Pie around thanksgiving time in America? So to figure out what all the fuss is about, we adapted the flavours of the decadent dessert into a healthy and equally delicious porridge, with nothing but wholefood ingredients.
Who doesn’t love a good Aussie Lamington? The coconut, the chocolate, the raspberry jam, it’s bloody delicious! But if you’ve ever looked at any ‘healthy’ lamington recipes you will see just how complicated it is to recreate these delicious treats in their original form. My solution? Like any great flavour combination, turn it into a porridge recipe!