Forage Porridge Banana Pancakes
- 1/3 Cup Forage Porridge
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Banana
- Splash of milk, of your choice
- Macadamia oil for frying
- Combine Porridge, Egg, ½ Banana, and a dash of milk in a blender.
- On a moderate heat, drizzle some macadamia oil to avoid sticking to the pan and pour mixture into two rounds in pan.
- When bubbles appear on the upwards facing surface, gently flip over and cook until golden brown (or just how you like them).
- Turn off the heat and lay onto a plate, serving with whatever it is you want! Our favourite toppings include: fresh fruit, banana and berries, Greek yoghurt, Nuts and seeds, Nut butter, Tahini, A drizzle of honey
Whether you have been a fan of Choc Orange in the past or not, this Jaffa inspired Bircher Muesli has a richness and citrus zing that is sure to convert even the harshest of critics.
Who hasn’t heard of Pecan Pie around thanksgiving time in America? So to figure out what all the fuss is about, we adapted the flavours of the decadent dessert into a healthy and equally delicious porridge, with nothing but wholefood ingredients.
Who doesn’t love a good Aussie Lamington? The coconut, the chocolate, the raspberry jam, it’s bloody delicious! But if you’ve ever looked at any ‘healthy’ lamington recipes you will see just how complicated it is to recreate these delicious treats in their original form. My solution? Like any great flavour combination, turn it into a porridge recipe!