Jaffa Bircher Muesli
Whether you have been a fan of Choc Orange in the past or not, this Jaffa inspired Bircher Muesli has a richness and citrus zing that is sure to convert even the harshest of critics.
- ½ Cup Forage Muesli
- 2/3 Cup Nut Mylk
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 3 Tsp Cacao Powder
- ½ An Orange, skin included
- Mandarin segments
- A dollop of Coconut/Greek yoghurt
- Roughly chop Orange (skin included), and then blitz in blender until mostly smooth.
- Add Nut Mylk to Orange Juice until you have 250mls of liquid.
- Combine this liquid with all over ingredients in a bowl or container and mix well. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
- In the morning, serve with Coconut or Greek yoghurt and mandarin segments
Who hasn’t heard of Pecan Pie around thanksgiving time in America? So to figure out what all the fuss is about, we adapted the flavours of the decadent dessert into a healthy and equally delicious porridge, with nothing but wholefood ingredients.
Who doesn’t love a good Aussie Lamington? The coconut, the chocolate, the raspberry jam, it’s bloody delicious! But if you’ve ever looked at any ‘healthy’ lamington recipes you will see just how complicated it is to recreate these delicious treats in their original form. My solution? Like any great flavour combination, turn it into a porridge recipe!
Banana, Nut Butter, Honey, Toasted Nuts and Seeds, could there be anything better? We doubt it… This porridge is decorated with all the bells and whistles, the ultimate in Breakfast Porn.