- 1 Cup Forage Bircher muesli
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream or Milk, and a dollop to serve
- 2 Cups of Filtered Water
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon (Optional)
- Begin by mashing the banana in a large bowl.
- Then add the bircher, coconut milk, water, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon to the same bowl and mix all ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Cover the bowl overnight in the fridge to absorb the liquid and the mixture to set.
- In the morning, stir and lightly heat on the stove before transferring into two seperate bowls and topping with a dollop of fresh coconut cream or yoghurt.